Returns & Exchanges & Terms
Return & Exchange
- Due to hygiene reasons, we only accept refund or exchange if the items are incorrectly delivered or have serious defect. Please note that most of our items are handcrafted and hand polished and each piece is finished slightly different.
- We are not responsible for any damage to the product caused by the shipping company or courier handlers. If exchange of goods is needed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours after receiving the items about the issues.
- You are responsible for the return shipping fee. Please make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning, or obtain proof of posting. The parcel will remain your responsibility until we receive it.
- Please return the items in their original condition: un-used, in their original packaging, complete with any related accessories and tags. There will be no refund if the item has been used and worn.
- Each item can only be exchanged once
- Please allow 30 days from the day you return your package for your credit to be issued.
Other Terms and DisclaimersA) Website Information
- Despite our every effort to have only accurate information of the products on the website, it is possible that inaccuracies and errors may slip in. We cannot be held accountable for inadvertent typographical and pricing errors on the site; as a consequence, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time: specifically, orders that include incorrect prices or product descriptions.
- We cannot be held responsible for any indirect, consequential, incidental, or special damages resulting from the use of this site for any information.
- Jewelry care and advice mentioned is common to regular practices in the jewelry industry.
- Please allow 0.5cm measuring deviation for each product sizing.
- We cannot be held responsible for misuse or misunderstanding of our advice section and are not liable for any damages that might occur.
- We have made the best effort in providing you with photographs that are true in their depiction of the piece of jewelry they represent.
- Some changes in color are unavoidable due to lighting and camera positions.
- Due to the nature of individual monitor settings, some variation may occur between the image seen on the monitor and the actual piece.
- POPPIS cannot be held responsible for the limitations of your monitor and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color, texture or detail of actual merchandise will be accurate
C) Our Jewelry
- Please note that lots of our items are handcrafted or hand polished, therefore each piece is finished slightly different
- All prices displayed on this site are quoted in HKD (Hong Kong Dollar) currency. Prices are subject to change without notice.
E) Order Acceptance
- The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. POPPIS reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.